Groupama in Bulgaria is an Insurance company, part of Groupama Assurances Mutuelles (former Groupama S.A.):
- Ranking on the French market:
№ 1st – Individual health insurer and Agricultural insurer;
№ 2nd – Home insurer;
№ 3rd – Individual protection;
№ 4th - Motor insurer;
- 12 million members and customers
- 32,000 employees
- International presence: in 10 countries in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Locally Groupama is an exclusive partner of DSK Bank, under the signed long-term Agreement in the field of payment protection insurance, property and motor insurance. Our team consists of professionals with desire for growth and commitment to achieve high results.
We are currently looking for an experienced and hard-working professional to join and strengthen the capabilities in the Risk Management and Permanent Control team.
- Supports the creation, updates and follow-ups on the implementation of the Risk Management policies that as a minimum encompasses the following areas:
- underwriting and technical reserves;
- assets and liabilities management;
- investments management;
- liquidity and concentration risk management
- operational risk management;
- reinsurance and other risk mitigation techniques;
- Business continuity planning and crisis management;
- As part of Risk Management team advises the management on the completeness, quality, efficiency and integrity of the risk management system, which includes strategies, processes and procedures for reporting for the purpose of continuous identification, measurement, tracing, management and reporting of the risks, to which the company is exposed or could be exposed, both alone and in their entirety, as well as of their interrelatedness;
- Takes part in planning, management and minutes taking of insurance and operational risk committees;
- Supports the management of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment process of the company including annual group major risks and enterprise major risks data collection and scenario design;
- Participates in the planning, deployment, execution, follow-up and reporting of the permanent controls as part of the overall control environment of the company;
- Advises on risk management matters in the various projects of the company and during new product design;
- Takes part in the planning, design, execution and reporting of Business Continuity Plan tests;
- Coordinates internal and external fraud reporting to the group.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, accounting, economics or statistical studies;
- Experience as an operational controller, an internal or external auditor, in an operational risk management unit, in insurance risk management and/or track record on another position in the insurance business sector;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Analytical skills, orientation to detail.
Will be considered as an advantage
- VBA knowledge
- Experience in a similar position in a financial institution
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme;
- Home-office policy;
- Additional health insurance and Mobile phone plan;
- Co-operative and friendly team of young professionals;
- Team buildings;
- Comfortable and nice working environment meeting international standards;
- Career and development opportunities in a challenging and prospective area.
If our offer is interesting for you and you feel that you meet the above requirements, please apply by sending your CV and indicate the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality under the provisions of the Law for Protection of Personal Data.